You will be working in a fast-paced creative agency with a small but talented team of designers, developers and digital marketers.
Day to day the role involves creating, maintaining and reporting on paid digital media across a number of clients. The candidate should have familiarity with AdWords, Facebook for Business, LinkedIn advertising etc., as well as a familiarity with analytics tools and other digital channels.
The candidate should be a self-driven individual willing to develop themselves in a marketing role which provides the opportunity to work closely with and learn from the Marketing Director. Day to day work will be supported heavily with the opportunity to learn about all digital channels including Email, SEO, Web Development, Product Development and more.
- Creating, daily maintaining and reporting on paid digital media
- Using digital advertising platforms including Facebook, AdWords, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat
- Using digital reporting platforms such as Google Analytics, Appsflyer or similar
- Contributing to marketing audits and marketing strategies
- Developing creative marketing campaigns
- Editing digital banners using Photoshop/InDesign
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies internally and externally
- Reporting back to the client on ROI of campaigns
- Writing and proofreading creative copy
- Maintaining websites and landing pages
- Writing articles and sending internal marketing emails
- An undergraduate degree at upper second class (2:1) or above in either Business, Marketing, Management, Economics or very similar subjects
- Skilled in office software i.e. Microsoft Excel, Google Drive, Pages, Keynote
- Using Apple Mac OS
- Must have a good ability to interpret analytics and make recommendations from data
- Touch type
- General knowledge of marketing channels available and how to choose a marketing mix based on set budgets and goals
- High standard of English; writing and reading
- Online research techniques and referencing
- Understanding of basic web technologies such as using a CMS (WordPress etc.), HTML, URLs
Previous experience will not necessarily determine the final candidate selection, as we are looking first for a self-motivated individual. However, we would expect candidates with no direct experience (i.e. graduates with no marketing agency experience) to have shown initiative in previous roles that can be applied to working in a fast paced environment. We would also expect candidates with no direct experience to have knowledge of paid digital channels due to the wealth of free learning information available online.
- Working with limited resources to get maximum results
- Working with marketing plans/strategies in a recognisable format i.e. SOSTAC or similar
- Working with marketing tools such as SEMrush, Google Keyword Planner etc.
- Knowledge of planning/relevance of other digital and traditional marketing channels i.e. SEO, Print, PR, Broadcast
- Completion of AdWords and Facebook online courses
- Completion of coding courses i.e. Codecademy
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 21 days holiday + England Bank H
- £600/annum Training Budget
- Stocked drinks fridge
- £500/annum Friday’s Lunch Budget
- Company social events
Please apply with your CV and cover letter via email, with both your name and the role applied for in the subject header.